iCollections 6.7.5 Crack 2021 Mac Free Download
Many people choose to keep their Mac computers clean by removing unwanted and unnecessary items. Furthermore, if you want to keep multiple apps, documents, or folders and organize them simultaneously, iCollections is the best option. iCollections 6.7.5 Crack is a beautiful software for creating multiple collections on your computer desktop. In which you can save various application icons and group-related items for easy and quick access. The purpose of the application developer is to help the user to organize their Mac desktop. This application’s unique features make it the most popular way of personalizing the desktop for Mac users. iCollection lets you create desktop areas so you can sort and organize your icons. It helps you combine related items so that your data, such as images, documents, screenshots, apps, etc., are easy to find.
With just a few clicks, the apps, files, and folders on your PC desktop can be grouped as you wish. So the days of scouring your desktop application are over. Start by creating a new collection by going to the main iCollection menu on the operating system toolbar. iCollections Mac Crack offers simple but useful features. It allows you to create multiple groups that appear as colored windows and save documents, app shortcuts, folders, or whatever is located on the desktop. Its appearance is entirely customizable, as you can change the opacity, shape, size, and color scheme. Besides, icons are shown in various sizes, and you can also choose whether the title bar should be displayed permanently or not.
iCollections Mac Crack 2021 Download
Apart from making it easier to find different items, iCollection integrates well with the operating system interface, and collections can be customized based on the color scheme and background used. If you add and remove the desktop app often, you will not waste time sorting them and often placing them randomly to save time. Through this utility, you can put them in a collection of similar items and continue your work as easy as you think. In short, iCollection is an advanced application that helps the user to organize all the items on your Mac desktop easily and intuitively.
- Replace the Mac OS Icon with Your Own. Replace system icons with your favorite ones. Use any image file to change the icon of any file, folder, app, drive, URL link, etc.
- Access to Collections. You can do the same action on any item in the collection as on desktop items. For example, Open, delete, rename, view, copy and move, and much more.
- Web View. You have to open the browser to see instant chat or watch a new video you received, but with iCollection, it is much easier for users. Because it helps you to see and stay connected to the sites you are most active, without opening a web browser from scratch. Display your favorite sites on your desktop like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Messenger, News, or whatever you choose.
- The Photo Frame. A photo frame will display the collection of images as a slideshow. You have to select an image folder or photo album and check your best moments.
- Application Monitor. As it names clear everything that shows the running processes. Users can highlight, be forced to exit, or quickly analyze a selected process.
- Calendar. The calendar window displays on the desktop. Selected calendar events are displayed for each day. The event description for that day will show after clicking on the day cell.
- Create collections is an easy way to organize your desktop items or Create disk panels to display disk drives.
- Create Folder View to access the selected folder directly on the desktop.
- You can watch the slideshow of images on your desktop.
- Change the style, color, and font of the collection.
- Add tabs to the group files in a collection.
- iCollection Integrates with your desktop.
- Change the size of items inside a collection.
- Classify the collection elements.
- Also, it supports Retina display.
- Sort items inside collections.
What’s New in iCollections 6.7.5?
- Bugs fixed.
- OS: macOS 10.12 or later.